Subject: [Leica] Canal Walk: Wild geese deleted
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 05:13:19 2006

In a message dated 4/12/2006 6:23:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:

I just  took another look at the geese - and deleted them, the shot
looked  reasonable on my laptop, but on my big CRT it was  rubbish
Sorry!
Douglas

For your standards, maybe, but it still is a remarkable catch for  most of
us.  Especially with gear that you are only learning., but I know  that I
throw
away hundreds of "perfectly good" shots.

Did you see my bird shot, and it is NOT an American Crane!

_http://www.sonc.com/hates_cats.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/hates_cats.htm)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com