Subject: [Leica] H.C._B., Journaliste? Mais oui!
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed Apr 12 12:31:23 2006

I would imagine that everyone of us except Slobodan has taken a few mediocre
pictures in her or his career, and "Man and Machine" certainly ranks near
the bottom of Cartier-Bresson's public opera, along with "Photoportraits."
The depth and range of H.C.-B.'s work is enormous and enormously varied and
as a body represents, in my opinion, the greatest achievement of any
photographer working in 35 mm.  Just my opinion, though.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] H.C._B., Journaliste? Mais oui!)