Subject: [Leica] Re: Apple laptop keyboards
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 18:50:34 2006

In a message dated 4/12/2006 7:07:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:

But the  best computer keyboard ever had was that with the Kaypro -any former
Kaypro  owner/users out there? CPM LUGgable with, as I recall, a pair of
5.5"
floppy drives. Metal case. Weighed a ton. And what a great  keyboard.

I meant to post that myself.  I started with a Kaypro, because the  keyboard
was a true clone of an IBM Selectric, big return key and all .   The
computer
looked like Air Force surplus something, but it was magic.

I was helping edit a book that was being written on a Kaypro.  I was  so
impressed, I went out and bought one myself.  Still remember driving  with
Adam
who wasn't even walking yet to the computer store.  He's 21  now.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana