Subject: [Leica] Touch typing keyboards
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Apr 13 10:06:08 2006

Wow!  Kaypro lovers unite!  Here's another vote for the best keyboard ever.
I could fly on that thing and never typed that fast again on anything else.
When I bought mine I worked at the National Inst. of Health in Bethesda.  I
lugged my Kaypro up to the office and before you could blink the whole
office was learning Wordstar and dBase II.

I remember reading a column by Wm Buckley praising the Kaypro keyboard,
touch typing in general, and the author Peter McWilliams, who wrote the book
"Word Processing on the Kaypro."  McWilliams was a libertarian activist who
supported medical cannabis and other political causes.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Touch typing keyboards)