Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 13 10:50:02 2006

At 05:24 AM 4/13/2006, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

>Walt/Richard,
>The tiger was a lucky break. Her name is Kankatti, literally transalated
>as 'cut ear'. She just came and stood on that rock for a couple of
>minutes. She was so close that my son (he was shooting digital) got a head
>and shoulders shot of her. Number 29 was actually a yawn of boredom....I
>saw her again with two cubs in early February this year, but she was too
>far away to photograph.
>
>Richard, you will get a print of one of these in black & white in the
>current print exchange...

Great news!!! I will look forward to it. Central India should not be too
far from Bangalore? When I next visit, I will see if I can get some times
in the Reserve. Thanks for the photos.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Photos)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Photos)