Subject: [Leica] Foot Washing
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 14 11:07:03 2006

If you have $80,000 laying around, you can get a life size bronze statue of
the event from this guy.

http://tinyurl.com/pqhdb

He had one of these on display at a conference I attended back in North
Carolina. I have to say that, up close, it is quite impressive.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com