Subject: [Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 14 18:31:13 2006

Walt,

Try some PMK Pyro developer. It's not as much of a hassle as people make it
out to be and it's dirt cheap because you only use a little of the stock
solution (which has a loooong shelf life). The only real hassle is having to
invert the tank every 15 seconds (remember to use the restroom first), and
you have to use alkaline developer. Buy both from Photographer's Formulary
in liquid form.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com