Subject: [Leica] OT - South of France
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Apr 14 21:25:25 2006

My elder son and I are on a photography tour of Provence that ends on
July 22 at Marseille. We have three or four days after that to kick
around before we take our respective flights home. I would greatly
appreciate suggestions where we could go for a three day visit other
than France and UK. Areas within the Schengen Visa countries are
preferred, but not essential. I can be reached offlist at
jayanand@gmail.com.
Thanks and Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India