Subject: [Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 07:43:48 2006

In a message dated 4/14/2006 10:30:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
walt@waltjohnson.com writes:
Was always under the impression the B&W "color films" were just that,
color films without the layers

Walt,
Get yourself a roll of Kodak BW400cn and give it a try, I think you will
like
it.  It is all I use these days for B&W.  If properly developed it is very
good.  I say this as the first batch I used was on my trip to Germany and
Poland, I had it processed in Germany and it had a brown tone to it, but
later had
the prints redone back here and they were just right like I had expected
them
to look.

Gene

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Hey B.D., what kind of B&W film do you like)