Subject: [Leica] Re: Dave has a new photography show
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 16 07:45:30 2006

The only feedback I can give is that all this work really deserves to
be in an exhibition.
As said in my former post: really impressive.

I prefer the color work, and of these my favorites are:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlk/image-92957.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlk/image-92959.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlk/image-92961.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlk/image-92968.html

The sunset/rise is a bit too clich? for my taste.

Thanks for showing these,
Philippe

Op 16-apr-06, om 08:21 heeft David Keenan het volgende geschreven:

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Dave has a new photography show)