Subject: [Leica] New pics posted....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 16 08:27:33 2006

Ken,
I don't know how much more work it would be, but I think this would work
better as a 3X3 or 4X4 square.  Images of the family or any group isn't
really a linear experience, but an interaction from all directions.  I
distinctly remember the breakfast my older brother put on before my mothers
funeral and I can still smell the bacon cooking behind me, my niece being
held in front of me by her mother, Cody the elderly dog trying to get to the
food, my middle brother talking to me about 3D photography, and my wife
beside me.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com