Subject: [Leica] Easter Sunday rituals
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C Mason)
Date: Sun Apr 16 10:50:54 2006

Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> writes:

> Lovely sfumato in the BG, but I'd cut some of the sky and make the
> image even more panoramic.
> Thanks for showing,

> Op 16-apr-06, om 19:13 heeft David C Mason het volgende geschreven:
>

>> There are many ways to spend Easter Sunday:
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Pasticcio/fishing
>>

>> Taken with the Leicasonic LX1

A good idea Phillipe - thanks for the suggestion

--

- Dave

Freedom and dignity spring from within the human heart...And inside
the human heart is where the impetus for political change must be
generated.    - Wesley Clark

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Easter Sunday rituals)