Subject: [Leica] r'n'r
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sun Apr 16 22:58:25 2006

Gentlemen,
Allow me to introduce Col. JD Wilkes; cartoonist, able painter, and frontman
for The Legendary Shackshakers. Think: rockabilly Iggy Pop. When he started
the band 10-11 years ago, he and all but one of the original members were
students of mine. In the drab life of the school teacher there are
occasional successes. They borrowed records from me to figure out the
rockabilly thing because they came from a hardcore background. Not huge,
they tour the world and are big favorites here in Nashville.

Yes, those are liederhosen.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372

Picks and Pans?

Arche