Subject: [Leica] Easter in Belgium
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 17 03:02:07 2006

Hi Mads,

I'm more like a VF man.
Cropping hasn't anything to do with it shwoing more or less that the
sensor though.
Our kids were running around all the time with me behind them trying
to press the shutter at the right moment.
Let's keep it at: the zoom ring is a bit stiff and my feet a bit
slow :-)
(BTW: I kind of liked the croppings of the ones you mention, esp. on
#27.)

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 17-apr-06, om 11:38 heeft Mads Christensen het volgende geschreven: