Subject: [Leica] Acdsee substitute for the Mac...
From: ccstirkjr at yahoo.com (Charles C. Stirk Jr)
Date: Mon Apr 17 15:45:23 2006

? Can some Apple adherents on the list point me to a
reasonable substitute?

Nathan , You can use iphoto ..

 I have been using LightRoom as of  late ,  LightRoom easy
program to navigate etc. . .For much of my work LightRoom
is one stop shopping letting me skip hthe CS2 step all
together .

http://labs.macromedia.com/technologies/lightroom/

Nothing is perfect but what is .

 LightRoom print module alone is worth a look ... )

Aperture might be another option depending on what pinko
Communist Powerbook  you bought ...

Charles

http://charlesstirkfotos.blogspot.com/