Subject: [Leica] Ladybirds
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 18 16:03:12 2006

Ah, but ladybugs is a misnomer. They aren't bugs, they are beetles. The true
common name is ladybird beetle. Another incorrect "bug" name is doodlebug,
sow bug, or pill bug, all used to describe those little crustaceans with
many legs living under rocks.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com