Subject: [Leica] A shot of T - Reinvent
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Apr 19 14:59:50 2006

B.D. wrote:
>The cameras being used now are film cameras with  electronics jammed in
them, but you kids have the opportunity to reinvent them
> entirely. Think about form and function, the ergonomics. Cameras could be
completely different shapes, with totally different
>functional configurations. Go for it!'

Right on B.D! I wrote in an eBay "Guide" about DSLR cameras several months
ago:

"Today, I am waiting for the real advancement in digital photography.
Although very capable in capturing images, I am disappointed that most "pro"
digital  SLR camera bodies are still *designed around film mode* - much like
early automobiles that still had the mud guards up front to keep the horses
from splashing on the occupants!"

When I first saw the Olympus E-330 announced, I knew immediately that some
engineers had finally taken off the mud guards.

Gary Todoroff