Subject: [Leica] Cameras could be different shapes (was T)
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Apr 19 17:25:39 2006

On 19 Apr 2006 at 16:21, Lottermoser George wrote:

> My camera:
>       Uses my eye as a lens.
>       My brain sends information to a digital processor which includes a
> digital zoom.
>       I (mind) determine resolution, final file size and moment of
> exposure.
>       That data is sent to a memory card.

Do we wanna know where that memory card plugs in?

I guess I'm weird here.  I kind of like having the camera the way it
is, with several different types and setups to think through and pick
from, and enough potential for operator error to keep me from getting
casual about it.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com