Subject: [Leica] Best person for a Leica IIIf CLA?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 19:49:39 2006

In a message dated 4/19/2006 9:47:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:

I may go with one of those who does restorations in the US. I have had  a
major problem with USPS from Canada, and others say that UPS from Canada  is
a problem as well. If I can keep the camera in the US, I might avoid  some
problems. I'll try Ken Ruth

If it is restoration, no one is better.  DAG is my favorite all  around
mechanic.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com