Subject: [Leica] More SNOW
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 19 20:04:22 2006

I really don't mean to start the wars again, but there is something about a
negative or a slide that says photograph to me.  I can go back to my
grandmothers 1927 flood images and see what she saw.  Picking up the odd CD
or DVD or holocube you don't know if you have last terms paper, the 1992 tax
archives, or your grandparents images: it will take an act of will to know
what is there and to know whether it is valuble or rubbish.

Thanks for sharing Iran with us Tina.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com