Subject: [Leica] Arak, Iran
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 20 07:12:43 2006

At 09:59 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>This was a wonderful image when I saw it in Cape Cod and it is still magic.
>
>Don

Thanks, Don ;-)  Every time I get some new software or learn a new
scanning trick with black and white, I try it with this poor,
scratched, grainy negative.  I haven't thrown any old negatives away
in the hope that someday I'll be able to salvage them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Arak, Iran)