Subject: [Leica] Three Dog Night
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C Mason)
Date: Thu Apr 20 12:27:32 2006

bruce <bruce@ralgo.nl> writes:

> Dove Pasticcio 2 e 3?
>
> Great shades of grey. Very fine exposure. Thanks.
>
> B.
>
> On 20-apr-2006, at 20:59, David C Mason wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure, but this might be my first Dog post:
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Pasticcio/roman
>>

>> Taken with a Kiev 88 & Ilford XP2

Thanks for the comment bruce

So a friend asked me why I chose the title "Pasticcio" for my LUG photo
album. I thought I would share - it is not the Italian word for Pie,
rather a term used in the arts for a work of art imitating directly the
work of another artist. In this case, I am imitating a handful of
amazing photographers on this list... and usually failing ;)

--

- Dave

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Three Dog Night)
Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Three Dog Night)