Subject: [Leica] FS: Art prints
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Apr 20 12:41:15 2006

Dear LUGger,

Sitting at my desk there are moments that I have nothing to do in
particular.
I have the habit of then contemplating life whilst murmuring ancient
and long forgotten Sanskrit poems.
If I do this long enough, strange patterns appear on the wall in
front of me, as if they are projections of my mind.
I felt the urge of sharing those with people, since I thoroughly
believe that they have a deeper meaning, and made some photographs of
them.

A series of 4 of such images is for sale now in a very limited and
signed edition by the artist on museum archival quality photographic
paper.
Sizes are for all 4: 40 cm on the longest side.
They can be seperated, and bought by piece at 1899 USD.
The gentle soul that wants to keep this series together can buy them
all 4 at the price of 3.

www.fullflavor.be/photography/sanskritpoems

PayPal accepted.

Asvamedha,
Philippe

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] FS: Art prints)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] FS: Art prints)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] FS: Art prints)