Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Apr 20 15:47:22 2006

Ian Watts writes:

> It's very accessible and I'm sure popular with the market it's aimed
> at. It's not my bag but I don't see why an artist shouldn't be
> able to value his or her work at a couple of thousand dollars per
> limited edition print. It's hardly unreasonable - I certainly don't see
> anything to warrant all the "more money than sense" bleating going
> on here. Especially from a bunch of people normally debating the
> merits of 200 dollar ? la carte straps, etc.

At least you'd have something worth between zero and $200 bucks if you
purchased a "200 dollar ? la carte strap". What is this $1,900 C print
(limited or not) or any other print worth in the portfolio offered for sale?

Also, what are you, or anyone else that commented on the price, prepared to
pay for this print?

I'm going bet that its what you see when your eyes are closed!

Regards,

Greg