Subject: [Leica] Morando
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Apr 20 18:31:15 2006

Let someone on the other side respond!! I just woke up to a million (or
thereabouts) messages on this. I dont see the problem - vote with your
feet - if you dont like it, dont buy it. Anyone has a right to set an
asking price - it will get adjusted soon enough if it doesnt sell. No
gallery will keep exhibiting and marketing an artist without making a
commision. Most comments seem rather snide and petty...and maybe jealous?
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Morando)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Morando)