Subject: [Leica] Friday, for sale, Valoy II
From: marvbej at earthlink.net (Robert Marvin)
Date: Fri Apr 21 07:27:11 2006

I haven't used my Leicas (or any 35mm cameras) for a couple of
years--I've only been shooting medium format (thus my absence from this
list). Therefore, given limited space, I can no longer justify keeping
a separate enlarger just for 35 mm (hopefully the Omega B-8 I bought
last year will do an adequate jib when I want to print 35 mm negatives.

Anyway, I'd like to sell my black, '50s vintage Valoy II. It has a 32''
(baseboard to top) column which, I think, makes it an XL model. The
enlarger is in excellent condition (although it shows signs of use). It
comes with the original negative carrier, an anti-Newton ring spacer, a
boxed Leitz glass carrier, and the Leitz adaptor to convert it to a
copy stand. It also has a functional under lens VC filter holder
(converted from the holder that came with the Kodak Precision Enlarger
I used for medium format before getting the Omega). No lens--I'm
keeping the 50 mm El-Nikkor I used with this enlarger to use with my
Omega.
FWIW, good enlarging lenses are quite cheap on e*ay.

Price--$200 (OBO) plus actual shipping cost. I'm in Brooklyn, NY in
case anyone wants to save shipping cost by picking it up.

Bob Marvin