Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900; Ark, Iran; art rant
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Apr 21 07:58:37 2006

Frankly my dear this concept with the tonal scale existing only between
zones xiii and IX I'd never seen nor thoght of and it takes a lot for one to
get away from me like that. Its hard to be original in this game it all
seems to have been done. This I've never seen and still havened because all
I've seen as a few hindered pixels across which we've said especially in a
piece such as these cloud show is NOTHING. AS TO THE effect of standing in
front of it four feet away and taking it it.
I think the lady deserves some credit.

Mark

Much stuff seems influenced by the painting just sold of Steichen for over a
mill from Southbys us last month. And milestone in photography sales. In the
American photographer this month; which it sappers shares a website with pop
photo. Don't  know who owns whom.

Mark