Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 15 - Another lesson from HCB
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Apr 21 19:45:03 2006

At 07:37 PM 4/21/2006, Ted Grant wrote:
>Well done! Good on you with right lighting as soft as the light is, it is
>from the "shadow side!" ;-)

It really is amazing. Now I always try to look for the shadow side. Not
always successful of course, but it has so much more characters. I saw some
portraits on the web the other day where they were shot on the wrong side,
and it really shows. Fill flash portraits are almost lifeless looking too,
by the same token.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 15 - Another lesson from HCB)