Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Apr 22 11:33:13 2006

1. I have said repeatedly that the viewfinder sucks; but I've also found
that having interchangable, high quality lenses and the live view LCD finder
offers a whole new way of shooting;
2. I'd argue that the body is not flimsy and plasticy, but that the kit
lenses are; put one of the good lenses on it and it would feel very
different;
3. While you may not need a reminder that we're at the end of an era,
certainly some one does if there are still people expressing surprise that a
film system they've just bought into is now disappearing;
4. You can use the 330 LCD completely information free;
5. Finally, see if Walt has a spare one of those chill pills he often offer
me. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com