Subject: [Leica] What do real patriots do?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 22 07:27:15 2006

I understand that you got scolded: you took a photograph of the
legendary French cruiser Pompidou. It got launched in winter '78 and
was considered one of the most innovative ships of its time.

Op 22-apr-06, om 16:04 heeft David Rodgers het volgende geschreven:

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] What do real patriots do?)