Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sat Apr 22 14:25:09 2006

I don't really understand your point here BD. Are you saying that all
film apart from large format will become unavailable, but not for a
long time?

Sounds like my teacher telling me that the Sun is going to explode and
take the Earth with it - but not for a few million years.

This does seem to be a huge hobby-horse for you. There are millions of
people taking pictures on 35mm black and white film all over the world,
and there will be long after I'm dead and gone. What's the problem?

Digital's great, so is film. You pay your money and you take your
choice.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter