Subject: [Leica] House Wren
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 23 08:11:30 2006

Very nice catch, and a nice pose on the part of the subject.

Unfortunate genus name, though. Were it not for the genus name for the
common blackbird, Troglodytes would rank way up there at the top.

By the way, I recall in a Looney Tunes cartoon someone calling Daffy Duck
"Carbo". It wasn't until I was 22 that I caught the connection.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com