Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 16 Priorities and Permanence
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Apr 23 11:37:40 2006

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>

I was out with the 75 Summilux trying to do people pictures but ended up
with this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/leafskyline

Neopan 400 no filters M6

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Hi Don,

I really like that! I am well acquainted with the theory that there is
nothing new under the sun but I don't recall ever seeing anything like that.
If I have, it obviously wasn't done as well or it would have registered.

My only nit pick is that it looks like a bit of cloning or somesuch has been
done top right and could use a little more work to hide it but it cannot
negate the wow! factor that I got on first viewing.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW 16 Priorities and Permanence)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW 16 Priorities and Permanence)