Subject: [Leica] Re:Bye Bye Mamiya
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 20:22:49 2006

In a message dated 4/23/2006 8:29:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
If you want to get technical, the D2h/D2hs is faster than the F5 which was
supposed to be the fastest AF film SLR.
I certainly have no problems with my D200, it seems to have no longer
shutter
lag than my F3, which certainly suits my needs.  I'm still experimenting
with
the D200 to get the right setup for focus follow of fast moving subjects.  I
want to use it for my wife's Flyball dog races, and am slowly getting it
figured out.  ;-)

Gene