Subject: [Leica] Mountain farms and foma/mamiya adventures
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Apr 25 04:11:01 2006

On 25/04/2006, at 4:13, Jeffery Smith wrote:

>>> http://tinyurl.com/o95a2

>> Luis,
>> I am transformed into the 1930's and a National Geographic
>> arcticle.  Most
>> excellent.
>>
>> Don
>> don.dory@gmail.com

> I got that feeling as well. If that shot wasn't retro, nothing is.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com

Just thought that that kind of paper will suit the subject.
It's a very slow paper, takes a long time to expose it, takes more
than a half an hour to develop it carefully with minimal agitation to
develop the highlights more, and also had a while into the selenium
bath to separate the tones and cooling them down a bit.

That's what I like of personal projects, I can spend as many time as
I want chaining the steps between what I saw and what I want exactly
as I like, all handcrafted. The results pleased me, and if someone
else is pleased enough to write such a kind words then the circle is
full and all the effort was well paid.

Thanks again.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/