Subject: [Leica] OHMIGOD!
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue Apr 25 10:25:09 2006

At 10:06 AM 4/25/06 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:

>Hey you guys I'm innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ain't me! Honest!!
>
>> http://www.tedgrant.org/images/gallery/ted8-9-0.html <<<
>
>This is the guy who writes all that stuff about communism! Besides he's a
>lot older and uglier than me. ;-)

Well, Ted, he may well be uglier than you though it has been noted that you
set new and quite low standards in that regard, but this Third
International dude is certainly much younger than you, given that you
served as a War Corresondent for the Romae Tempora when Caesar invaded
Britain in 55 BC (I guess that should be 698 AUC for you, shouldn't it?)
<he grins>

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!