Subject: [Leica] Cape Ann
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Apr 25 10:25:20 2006

But that would be cheating. ;-)))   Actually, I'm not entirely
against that kind of stuff.  I painted an entire boat out of one
image I posted recently.  But, generally I try to post "photographs"
rather than "images."  Sounds like it might be smart to hold the van
back a bit if I ever print this shot, though.

Thanks for the comment.

Dick