Subject: [Leica] Chernobyl Legacy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 25 14:28:44 2006

Walt Johnson asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Chernobyl Legacy

> Unfortunately, I'll bet many right wingers  reacted to Chernobyl much the
> same way the Reagan administration did to  KAL 007. You know, God points a
> finger at the Evil Empire. BTW, B.D., Fusco has to be almost older than
> you, how does he manage to still shoot so well?<<<

Hi Walt,
Paul works on projects he can still physically complete! And that's the
reason old guys like us can keep doing something we'll never stop until
falling down dead camera in hand ! ;-)

And that my friend has always been my plan throughout life... be young,
think young, act young and screw the world! When you go, go with a smile
knowing you've had one hell of life better than that of any ten others! :-)

Besides B.D. is just a young lad, but then isn't everyone who enjoys the
life of a photojournalist? ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Chernobyl Legacy)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Chernobyl Legacy)