Subject: [Leica] Yet Another Pup: Louis
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Apr 25 19:06:24 2006

A belated thanks to all who looked at and commented on
http://www.bobbaron.com/Louis3WksBW.html  .  I haven't had as much time
as usual for the LUG lately but I do try to skim it and I'm really
enjoying the current high level of posted photography and as usual most
of the various commentary as well.

I particularly liked Don Dory's observation:

> As Hank Stram would say, what is wrong with punting field goals?

That is not a quote I would have thought of (for those in the rest of
the world, Hank Stram was a famous U.S. football coach) but I appreciate
the thought very much.

Don, I've really enjoyed following your shots of the spring time floral
displays in Atlanta. What will be next for the summer? Does anything
really grow there in the heat of June, July and August?

:-)

Thanks again,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Yet Another Pup: Louis)