Subject: [Leica] Sebring '58
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Wed Apr 26 07:08:25 2006

Wow, Arche, that's cool. Made me rush upstairs to look up my Riverside
recording (in High Fidelity!) of the 1958 Sebring race. I'll have to play
that again later today. Moss set a new track record that day, the liner
notes say...

You really have been busy in the archives.  Did you go to that race?
Kodachrome does stand up...

bill h