Subject: [Leica] Weather in Hannover
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 26 09:02:00 2006

Hi Doug,
just the last couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous - only around
22C, but that's warm enough for me.
Frauke more or less did all the garden while I was working, so I've just
been enjoying a plate of Busumer Krabben (peeled shrimps) and a glass of
cold
beer before the sun goes down.
Rain, thunderstorms and the translation of a mountain bike catalogue are
on the cards for tomorrow, so I'll just enjoy listening to the birds and
admiring the now blooming cherry tree until teatime.
best from the metropolis of sunny Lower Saxony
Douglas