Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Apr 26 10:33:29 2006

This makes it sound like a bad thing. We don't complain when
the amoeba is studied by the scientist under the microscope. Same
for the photographer's concern with the downtrodden - it's a good
thing, and not one bit of hypocricy involved, IMHO. It's insanity
to truly *want* to feel the pain of the truly suffering.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Digital M)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Digital M)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Digital M)