Subject: [Leica] Sebring '58 / Now '67
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Apr 26 11:55:00 2006

What's happening in 3 and 4? Strange shots indeed.
I also think that a man is holding a sigar, whilst a (rather pretty)
woman sitting next to him is taking notes.
Is this a right steering wheel version?
I do love the GT40: there's one in our village. The guy that owns it
uses it to go to the bakery shop every sunday morning...

On the thumbnail version number 5 looked as if Pinocchio was in it :-)

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 26-apr-06, om 20:16 heeft Robert D. Baron het volgende geschreven: