Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 26 12:55:26 2006

At 02:57 PM 4/26/2006, you wrote:
>  It will probably be a wonderful camera, but at apx $2 k more than a
>full-frame Canon 5D, it makes little sense for someone who has to think
>about where to put their equipment funds. After all, unlike a film M, it
>will not in any way be a camera for a life time, and being a camera for a
>life time is the only thing that makes the price of Leica film equipment
>vaguely rationalizable.
>
>B. D.

The only reason I can see for getting a digital M is if you already
have a fortune in M lenses and don't intend to go back to
film.  There's no other way I'll have a Noctilux 65/1.0 lens!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Digital M)