Subject: [Leica] Pentax DSLR, now Boy Scouts of Canada
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Apr 26 14:08:30 2006

Don and Philippe, the scouting enrolment window is closed for the season.  I
think you're both too old anyway.  I already told the story on the
Rolleiusers group, but the scout uniform comes from my daughter's quest to
be a thrift store fashionista.  She never looks the same from day to day.
Hey, come to think of it, she *was* a Brownie back in the day.  Now she's a
HS teacher.

Not to beat this to death, but if anyone's interested I just posted the
original underexposed file of one of the "scouting" shots of Juliet.  It was
rescued by using curves in PS.  I'd say 2-3 stops underexposed, hard to say
for sure.  You can now see both shots side by side.  I was surprised to
recover that much info without using a raw file.

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/825205/1/66440655

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE