Subject: [Leica] The View From My Office-
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Apr 26 14:52:19 2006

It was shot at 7/14. I wonder, and those of you who know far more abt
optics than I may know if this makes any sense, that the fact that what
we're seeing is a 7 cropped to 14 may account for some of the lack of
distortion. The edges of the 7 presumably aren't being used, right?
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com