Subject: [Leica] Glen '62 - '63 and distortion
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Wed Apr 26 17:20:10 2006

Thanks, BD. That was a heavy camera, too.

I've been looking at your out of the office window view (with some
post-envy -- my office had a window onto a corridor) and it seems to my eye
there is some distortion on the left side, and along the bottom: the cars
seem oddly shaped, the bus rounding the corner is stretched and the car
following it stretched as well. Maybe because they were moving? In any case
the distortion is not unsettling...

bill