Subject: [Leica] The View From My Office-
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Apr 26 19:15:31 2006

Richard S. Taylor offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] The View From My Office-

> In this one you're beginning to see some of the edge stretching you get
> with the 15mm Heliar.  Best to keep recognizable objects out of the
> corners of the frame, I find.  Still a nice pix, though.<<<

Hi Richard,
Quite right, but then as you've learned from using your 15mm, some thing's
you don't have hanging on the edges. I mean we've all seen the improvement
in your 15mm use and the quality of the photographs you've produced.

But there are others who'd still whine and bitch about the distortion
without making any effort to use it properly. The 15 or any super wides of
that size are my favourites, the R 15mm is a killer for travel photography
another of my favourite subjects. As is the 10-22 on a 20D. The beauty of a
super wide helps create wonderful scenes, interiors of buildings and rooms
look magnificent.

People? OUCH! If you put them in the wrong place. ;-)

ted

One just has to learn how to use it and they to will get hooked on it or any
super wide lens. They make for beautiful photographs one a user learns how
to make it work.

ted

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] The View From My Office-)