Subject: [Leica] Sebring' 58 recordings
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed Apr 26 20:31:47 2006

Guys, if you're really interested, contact me off-list about mailing, etc.
and I can digitalize the LP's, no problem (Toast Rules!). I'd like to have
copies of those Riverside records too.
And Bill, I love the Watkins Glen shots, and will do some research on them
for who drove what. A funny thing, when I work my way up to MY slides of
Sebring, '72, they were taken with a Miranda (G I think), and a Craptar 400
I bought out of the back of a photo mag for $39.95. I still have the Miranda.
I've scanned the '59 Sebring shots, and will be processing them and checking
the background. Actually Dad took slides of two separate Sebring events that
year; the 12 hours, and the US Gran Prix. The Moss slides are from the GP
race where he drove for Cooper.
Arche