Subject: [Leica] Re: Old time look
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Fri Apr 28 06:56:31 2006

Very good points indeed.   And tempting as well.  Doing the 4x5 thing
wouldn't be too big a deal, this semester was Photo II, or as I like
to call it, a semester of zone, zone, and more zone that I shot with
a Sinar F.  The big hurdle would be snagging equipment in time, as
lugging the Sinar around trying to get the rights shots might be a
bit difficult.

It would take everybody seriously off guard though, which really I
think is what I'm trying to do more than anything else.  Bad habit of
mine...

Gerald